Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended.
These salmon burgers are so quick to make! Use tinned salmon and you’ll have this amazing dinner on the table in 15 minutes.
I love love love quick meals like this. We made these on a Friday night a few weeks ago and I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make.
Anything that gets dinner on the table in 15 minutes is a win for me, plus it’s healthy and so so fresh.
How was everybody’s weekends? We’ve had a lovely one. On Saturday we had some friends over for lunch which included a middle eastern feast.
We made my herby baked falafel, flatbreads, hummus, spicy aubergine, blackened cauliflower and probably a few other things that I’ve forgotten!
It was all super tasty and we had such a lovely day eating and drinking. We also played Scrabble which I won for possibly the first time ever.
Sunday we went over to my sister’s house for my niece’s first birthday party. It was very hectic but lots of fun and I love seeing my nieces and nephew plus all my other family members too of course!
Anyway, now I’m spending my Sunday evening watching bad TV and writing about these amazing salmon burgers which is pretty much the best way to spend a Sunday evening, don’t you think?
So, let’s chat about these burgers then. I cannot believe how good they are. They’re so full of herby flavour and they are so perfectly simple.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE SALMON BURGERS:
- Tinned Salmon – You could use fresh if you prefer but the tinned stuff is great because you can always keep it on hand. Just make sure you get the skinless and boneless stuff.
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Dill & Parsley – If you prefer other herbs then feel free to mix it up!
- Lemon Juice
Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for these salmon burgers…
It’s one of my favourite things about writing recipes and working on my blog that sometimes I’ll make a recipe and Will and I will not be able to get over how good it is.
That’s what it was like with these salmon burgers. They were something I’d had in my head for a little while and we finally got around to trying them one rare Friday night when we were both at home to eat dinner together.
Just 15 minutes after getting up to make dinner we were back on the sofa in front of the TV enjoying a healthy burger.
Now that is my dream Friday night.
HOW TO MAKE THESE 15 MINUTE SALMON BURGERS (STEP BY STEP):
- Mix the salmon, eggs, panko breadcrumbs, garlic, dill, parsley and lemon juice together.
- Shape the salmon mixture into four patties.
- Fry the salmon burgers over a high heat in a little oil until browned on both sides.
Keep scrolling to get the full printable recipe!
WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFTOVER INGREDIENTS YOU’VE GOT FROM MAKING THESE 15 MINUTE SALMON BURGERS WITH GARLIC YOGHURT?
If you’re anything like me then you’re always looking for ways to save money and avoid food waste so I want to make sure you’ve get plenty of ideas on how to use up any ingredients that are leftover from my recipes!
We always have panko breadcrumbs on hand but if you get them to make these salmon burgers then you could use them for these panko halloumi sandwiches too.
The basil dressing for this simple pasta salad is the perfect use for that extra dill.
15 Minute Salmon Burgers with Garlic Yoghurt
- 200 g Tinned Salmon skinless and boneless
- 2 Eggs
- 45 g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 10 g Dill chopped
- Small bunch Parsley
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Brioche Buns to serve
- Oil for frying
For the Garlic Yoghurt
- 200 g Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed (add more if you like it garlicky)
- Put the salmon, eggs, panko, garlic, dill and lemon juice in a large bowl and mix together. Shape into four patties.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil over a high heat and fry the salmon patties for 5 minutes on each side until browned and heated through. Serve in brioche buns with a smear of garlic yoghurt.
Did you make this recipe?Make sure you follow The Cook Report on Instagram and tag #TheCookReport so we can see what you've made!
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £16.57