This mushroom tagliatelle with creamy garlic sauce takes just 15 minutes to make! It’s one of my favourite easy weeknight pasta dishes.
Comforting, quick and delicious 😍
Quick and easy pasta dishes are pretty much my life.
At least once a week I’ll throw one together when I’m feeling especially tired or pushed for time and this mushroom tagliatelle is the latest of my weeknight creations.
It’s so easy, uses just a handful of ingredients and requires barely any thinking or cooking before you’ve got a comforting bowl of pasta in front of you.
And of course mushrooms and pasta is such a classic combination and packed with flavour. From creamy mushroom pasta to mushroom pasta bake and five ingredient garlic mushroom pasta these is just so much goodness to be found in that mushroom and pasta combination!
Why we love this mushroom tagliatelle:
- It takes just 15 minutes to make from start to finish which makes it the perfect weeknight dinner
- It’s suitable for vegetarians but you could easily add chicken if you miss the meat
- It requires just 6 ingredients, including the parsley for garnish, to make this dish
Mushroom Tagliatelle Ingredients:
- Garlic: The base for every delicious pasta dish
- Mushrooms: I went for chestnut but you could use any type you like
- Crème Fraîche: For that delicious creamy sauce
- Tagliatelle: I love how this long cut of pasta works in a creamy dish but you could use a different cut of pasta if you prefer
- Fresh Parsley: For garnish or switch to another herb if you prefer
Mushroom Tagliatelle Instructions:
- Cook the mushrooms: Heat the oil and add the garlic, cook until softened then add the mushrooms and season well. Cook for about 10 minutes until softened.
- Cook the pasta: Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in salted water
- Finish the sauce: Add the crème fraîche to the mushrooms and stir then use tongs to transfer the pasta to the sauce and toss. Serve with chopped parsley.
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £18.74Was: £24.00
Expert tips for making mushroom tagliatelle:
- If the sauce needs thinning slightly add a little pasta water while tossing the pasta and sauce together
- To make this recipe with meat you can add some cooked chicken before serving
- Feel free to add extra veggies to this dish if you like. Asparagus or broccoli would be good
- To make this recipe gluten free simply use your favourite brand of gluten free pasta
Want more? Try these other pasta recipes!
- Creamy Pesto and Goat Cheese Pasta
- Sausage Pasta with Peppers & Tomato Sauce
- Chickpea Pasta alla Puttanesca
- Smoked Mackerel Pasta Salad with Asparagus
- Orecchiette with Rapini and Sausage
- 15 Minute Tuna Pasta with Pangrattato
15 Minute Mushroom Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 250 g Mushrooms sliced
- 200 ml Crème Fraîche
- 300 g Tagliatelle
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- Put a large pot of salted water onto boil. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and fry gently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, season well with salt and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened and the liquid has evaporated.
- While the mushrooms are cooking add the tagliatelle to the water and cook according to packet instructions.
- Add the crème fraîche to the mushrooms and stir through then use tongs to move the tagliatelle from the water to the mushroom and crème fraîche mixture. Toss using tongs and add a little pasta water if the sauce needs loosening.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.
Like the look of this recipe? Make sure you pin it for later!