This sriracha chicken bacon ranch pizza is the perfect combination of spicy and salty with a hint of creamy ranch to finish things off!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended.
It’s Monday and I have pizza for you. Just look at that perfect crust, that perfect drizzle of ranch, that perfect sriracha coated chicken. It’s going to be a good day.
I first found my love for chicken bacon ranch pizza when I lived in America during university. We would often order chicken bacon ranch pizza and I loved it so much.
Even better were the nights when we came back to campus from downtown after having slightly too much to drink and went to the local pizza place for a slice of chicken bacon ranch. Nothing compares to waking up after a night out with your face covered in ranch. Good times.
So after we roasted a chicken we needed something to do with the leftovers. The perfect thing to do with the leftovers is, of course, to make pizza.
We quickly settled on chicken bacon ranch since Will has heard me go on about it non stop for several years but he decided we needed to add our own extra twist to it. He suggested coating the chicken in a bit of sriracha and it was super.
Now you’ve got creamy tangyness from the ranch, saltiness from the bacon and spiciness from the chicken. A perfect combination of flavours I’d say.
Want more? Get all my pizza recipes before you go!
Keep scrolling to get the recipe…
WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFTOVER INGREDIENTS YOU’VE GOT ONCE YOU’VE MADE THIS SRIRACHA CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA?
If you’re anything like me then you’re always looking for ways to save money and avoid food waste so I want to make sure you’ve get plenty of ideas on how to use up any ingredients that are leftover from my recipes!
Sriracha Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 250 g Strong White Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 7 g sachet Fast Action Yeast
- 1 tsp Golden Caster Sugar
- 170 ml warm water
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion - Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 100 g Cooked Chicken torn into pieces
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha add more if you like it spicy
- 150 g Mozzarella sliced
- 4 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- Ranch Dressing for drizzling
- Make the dough. Mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl. Mix together the sugar and warm water then make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Pour the sugar and water into the well. Gradually mix the wet and dry ingredients together and then turn out onto a floured work surface. Knead for 10 minutes. Flour the outside of the ball of dough then place in an oiled bowl. At this stage you can either prove for about 15 minutes somewhere warm or put it into the fridge until you're ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C. Make the sauce. Heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, plenty of salt and 40ml of water. Once the water has evaporated pour in the tin of tomatoes and cook down until it's almost dry. Mix in the tomato puree, chilli powder and oregano and leave to cook a little more until it has a thick consistency. Tip out onto a plate and allow to cool.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and roll out until about 5mm thick then place on baking trays. Mix the chicken with the sriracha in a bowl then split between the pizza bases followed by the bacon and mozzarella. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
Did you make this recipe?Make sure you follow The Cook Report on Instagram and tag #TheCookReport so we can see what you've made!
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: Check on Amazon