These egg fried noodles are made with flavourful ground pork, udon noodles and oyster sauce. It’s such an easy stir fry recipe which makes the perfect midweek dinner.
The recipe has the most amazing flavour!
Plus the pork has an incredible texture thanks to tossing it in a little flour before frying which makes it slightly chewy and slightly crispy which are the exact textures I’m looking for in my dinners.
We’ve also got thick and chewy udon noodles. I used straight to wok noodles which saves pre-cooking them before adding them to the stir fry.
Once you’ve fried your pork and broccoli you simply scramble in some whisked eggs, add your sauce and toss in the noodles before mixing everything together. Delicious!
Why we love these egg fried noodles with pork…
This is such an easy recipe which takes just a few steps to put together and uses mostly pantry ingredients.
It has so much incredible flavour thanks to all of the aromatics mixed into the pork mince and the addition of soy sauce and oyster sauce tossed with the noodles.
You can add extra veggies to this recipe to make it healthier. As well as the broccoli you could try adding pepper, baby corn or asparagus.
If you don’t fancy pork you could switch it out for beef, turkey or chicken for a different flavour.
Pork Udon Noodles Ingredients
Seasoned Pork Mince: Ground pork is mixed with ginger, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, five spice, spring onion and coriander before frying.
Flour: Tossed with pieces of the pork mixture before frying to get them extra crispy.
Broccoli: Cut into florets and stir fried with the pork.
Eggs: Whisked and then scrambled right in the wok with the pork.
Udon Noodles: Use straight to wok noodles to make this recipe super quick.
Stir Fry Sauce: A mixture of oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil is added to the stir fry to bring everything together.
How to make pork noodles with broccoli
Make the pork mixture: Put the pork mince in a large bowl and mix with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, five spice, spring onion and coriander. Pinch of small pieces of the pork mixture and toss in the flour.
Fry the pork: Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the pork and fry until brown and crispy. Add the broccoli and fry for another couple of minutes then push everything to one side and pour in the egg. Scramble slightly as it cooks.
Add the noodles: Add the noodles and toss with the egg, pork and broccoli. Pour in the oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil and toss again before serving.
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Want more? Try these other noodle recipes!
- Honey Soy Salmon with Noodles & Pickled Cucumber
- Mushroom Miso Soup with Soba Noodles
- Spicy Noodles with Crispy Tofu
- Leftover Turkey Soup with Noodles
- 15 Minute Soy Peanut Noodles
- Peanut Salmon Noodles with Pak Choi
- Spicy Shrimp & Soba Noodle Stir Fry
Egg Fried Noodles with Pork
- 250 g Pork Mince
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese Five-Spice Powder
- 1 Spring Onion sliced
- Small Bunch Coriander chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 300 g Straight to wok Udon Noodles
- 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds to serve
- Spring Onion chopped, to serve
- Mix the pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, five spice, spring onion and coriander together in a bowl. Pinch off 1cm pieces of the mixture and toss in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat and fry the pieces of pork until brown and crispy. Add the broccoli and fry for another couple of minutes. Push to the side then add the eggs and scramble slightly allowing them to cook.
- Add the noodles and stir fry until hot, tossing with the pork and egg. Add the oyster sauce and sesame oil and remove from the heat. Divide between two bowls, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve with soy sauce.
Like the look of this recipe? Make sure you pin it for later!