Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended.
This veggie wrap is an easy, healthy lunch or dinner made with curry roasted cauliflower, spinach, quinoa and a herby yoghurt sauce. It’s also a great meal prep option!
I can’t believe how into these veggie wraps I am!
Like there’s just so much vegetable going on here. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like a good vegetable and I’m always up for a vegetarian dinner but sometimes it surprises me how much I can enjoy a meal that’s so full of vegetables.
I think things really changed for me in the ‘cauliflower as the main event’ department when I made this whole roasted cauliflower and loved it.
And now this veggie wrap. It’s full of flavour and surprisingly filling. I had one for dinner and it was so good that I had another one and then felt very very full. But it was totally worth it.
Why we love this veggie wrap with curry roasted cauliflower:
- First off these bad boys are amazing for meal prep. I would highly recommend making a batch of these on a Sunday afternoon for a week’s worth of lunches
- They’re also easy to customise depending on what you have on hand or what flavours you like. If you’d prefer different spices or to make it more or less spicy it’s so easy to do
- These veggie wraps are also so healthy thanks to the cauliflower, spinach leaves, quinoa and herby yoghurt sauce
- It’s also so easy to make this recipe vegan, simple use a vegan yoghurt for the sauce or leave it off altogether
I love this veggie wrap for a quick lunch or dinner. The cauliflower and quinoa makes the whole thing so filling and they last really well in the fridge.
Oh and that sauce, I can’t believe I nearly forgot to mention the sauce! It’s so tangy from the lemon and yoghurt and has loads of flavour from the herbs. I drizzle a bit into the wraps and then serve them with plenty on the side.
Veggie Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients:
- Cauliflower: I roast it until tender with plenty of spices
- Curry Spices: Cumin, curry powder, ground coriander and chilli flakes all go into the spice mix for this roasted cauliflower
- Spinach Leaves: Or you could use another green like rocket if you prefer, just use whatever you have on hand
- Quinoa: This helps to bulk out the wraps but any grain will work
- Yoghurt: To make the sauce, I prefer full far
- Coriander (Cilantro): Gets blended into the yoghurt to make the sauce
- Lemon: To add an extra tang to the sauce
- Wraps: Use whatever type you like, get gluten free if necessary
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Veggie Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower Instructions:
- Roast the cauliflower: Toss the cauliflower florets with the spices and olive oil then spread on a baking sheet and roast until tender.
- Make the sauce: Put all the sauce ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Make the wraps: Split the ingredients between the wraps and roll
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £6.99Was: £9.45
Price: £8.99Was: £9.95
Keep scrolling to get the full printable recipe…
Want more? Try these other cauliflower recipes!
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Zingy Dressing
- Cauliflower Steaks with Romesco Sauce
- Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos with Greek Yoghurt Slaw
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Creamy Cauliflower Curry in the Pressure Cooker
WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFTOVER INGREDIENTS YOU’VE GOT FROM MAKING THIS VEGGIE WRAP WITH CURRY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER?
If you’re anything like me then you’re always looking for ways to save money and avoid food waste so I want to make sure you’ve get plenty of ideas on how to use up any ingredients that are leftover from my recipes!
Blend up leftover spinach in this delicious pesto
Leftover quinoa is perfect in these vegetarian enchiladas
Veggie Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes optional
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 150 g Cooked Quinoa
- 6 tbsp Yoghurt
- Small Bunch Coriander
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 4 Large Wraps
- Roast the cauliflower. Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Toss the cauliflower with the cumin, curry powder, coriander, salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl then spread on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds or wrapped in foil in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Make the sauce. Place the yoghurt, coriander, lemon juice and plenty of salt and pepper into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Make your wraps. Place a couple of tablespoon of quinoa, some roasted cauliflower and spinach leaves onto the centre of a wrap, drizzle over the sauce and a spoonful of mango chutney if desired. Roll and repeat with the rest of the wraps.
Like the look of this recipe? Make sure you pin it for later!