This veggie wrap is an easy, healthy lunch or dinner made with curry roasted cauliflower, spinach, quinoa and a herby yoghurt sauce. This cauliflower wrap is also a great healthy meal prep option!
I can’t believe how into these wraps I am!
Like there’s just so much vegetable going on here. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like a good vegetable and I’m always up for a vegetarian dinner but sometimes it surprises me how much I can enjoy a meal that’s so full of vegetables.
I think things really changed for me in the ‘cauliflower as the main event’ department when I made this whole roasted cauliflower and loved it. Also realising that curry spices + cauliflower is pretty much a match made in heaven. See also: vegetable curry.
And now this veggie wrap. It’s full of flavour and surprisingly filling. I had one for dinner and it was so good that I had another one and then felt very very full. But it was totally worth it.
Why we love this veggie wrap with curry roasted cauliflower:
- First off these bad boys are amazing for meal prep. I would highly recommend making a batch of these on a Sunday afternoon for a week’s worth of lunches
- They’re also easy to customise depending on what you have on hand or what flavours you like. If you’d prefer different spices or to make it more or less spicy it’s so easy to do
- These vegetarian wraps are also so healthy thanks to the cauliflower, spinach leaves, quinoa and herby yoghurt sauce
- It’s also so easy to make this recipe vegan, simple use a vegan yoghurt for the sauce or leave it off altogether
I love this vegetarian wraps for a quick lunch or dinner. The cauliflower and quinoa makes the whole thing so filling and they last really well in the fridge.
Oh and that sauce, I can’t believe I nearly forgot to mention the sauce! It’s so tangy from the lemon and yoghurt and has loads of flavour from the herbs. I drizzle a bit into the wraps and then serve them with plenty on the side.
Cauliflower Wrap Ingredients:
- Cauliflower: I roast it until tender with plenty of spices
- Curry Spices: Cumin, curry powder, ground coriander and chilli flakes all go into the spice mix for this roasted cauliflower
- Spinach Leaves: Or you could use another green like rocket if you prefer, just use whatever you have on hand. Use any extra in this spinach pesto
- Quinoa: This helps to bulk out the wraps but any grain will work. Add leftover quinoa to these vegetarian enchiladas
- Yoghurt: To make the sauce, I prefer full fat
- Coriander (Cilantro): Gets blended into the yoghurt to make the sauce
- Lemon: To add an extra tang to the sauce
- Wraps: Use whatever type you like, get gluten free if necessary
Vegetarian Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower Instructions:
- Roast the cauliflower: Toss the cauliflower florets with the spices and olive oil then spread on a baking sheet and roast until tender.
- Make the sauce: Put all the sauce ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Make the wraps: Split the ingredients between the wraps and roll
Equipment you need to make this recipe…
Keep scrolling to get the full printable recipe…
Are these wraps healthy?
These wraps are really good for you, they contain plenty of vegetable goodness from the cauliflower and spinach plus using Greek yoghurt in the sauce adds an extra hit of protein.
Expert tips for making this veggie wrap recipe:
- If you’d like to meal prep this recipe, you can do everything ahead of time but I would recommend leaving the sauce off the wraps and taking separately as a dip to avoid the wraps getting soggy. Store wrapped in cling film, foil or bees wrap in the fridge for up to 5 days
- If you want to make these vegan wraps simply use your favourite brand of vegan yoghurt from the sauce
- Use gluten free wraps if you want to make this recipe gluten free
- If you’re not a fan of coriander you could switch for mint or parsley instead
- To make your evening meal prep easier you can roast the cauliflower, cook the quinoa and make the sauce ahead of time and then make the wraps when you’re ready to eat
- Some of the pickled red onions from this salmon tacos post would also work amazingly on these wraps
- If you don’t have time to make the sauce then try spreading some hummus in the wraps instead
Want more? Try these other cauliflower recipes!
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Zingy Dressing
- Cauliflower Steaks with Romesco Sauce
- Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos with Greek Yoghurt Slaw
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Creamy Cauliflower Curry in the Pressure Cooker
- Cauliflower Salad with Hummus
Veggie Wrap with Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- Roast the cauliflower. Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Toss the cauliflower with the cumin, curry powder, coriander, salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl then spread on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Make the sauce. Place the yoghurt, coriander, lemon juice and plenty of salt and pepper into a blender and mix until smooth. Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds or wrapped in foil in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Make your wraps. Place a couple of tablespoon of quinoa, some roasted cauliflower and spinach leaves onto the centre of a wrap and drizzle over the sauce (leave off if you're meal prepping these and serve as a dip instead). Roll and repeat with the rest of the wraps.
Like the look of this recipe? Make sure you pin it for later!